Awesome Dev Fun
A curated list of fun libs/packages/languages that have no real purpose but to make a developer chuckle.
For now this is a really short list, so please contribute. Read the guide and make a pull request or just ping me on Twitter @mislavcimpersak with some funny stuff.
- OOP115 7 - OOP in Elixir!
- hackertyper - "Hack" like a programmer in movies and games!
- ComcastifyJS1k 43 - Sometimes images just load too damned fast.
- Elevator.js78 13 - Finally, a "back to top" button that behaves like a real elevator.
- Echochamber.js4k 126 - Commenting without the comments - providing a single-sided user comments just stored in local storage.
- Autocomplete from Stack Overflow - Autocomplete your JS from Stack Overflow.
- Object.toSting() - Logs an image of Sting to the development console.
- Batonnet.js - Universal, intercultural and user-friendly way to display numbers.
- HTML9 Responsive Boilerstrap JS - H9RBS.js (v0.0001) is a flexible, dependency-free, lightweight, device-agnostic, modular, baked-in, component framework MVC library shoelacestrap to help you kickstart your responsive CSS-based app architecture backbone kitchensink tweetybirds.
- fattest-cat599 47 - Script to find fattest cat currently up for adoption at SF SPCA.
- fartscroll.js2k 239 - Everyone farts. And now your web pages can too.
- Groot Ipsum - Generates random texts containing "I am Groot".
- cannot-even - A module that refuses to even.
- Phpunit VW2k 67 - VW makes failing test cases succeed in continuous integration tools.
- PyTest-VW100 6 - VW makes failing test cases succeed in continuous integration tools.
- left-pad - Python's solution to infamous npm problem.
- ArnoldC3k 168 - Arnold Schwarzenegger based programming language.
- TrumpScript6k 461 - Make Python great again.
- Vigil932 24 - Vigil, the eternal morally vigilant programming language.
- Spooky96 2 - The Programming Language of Fear 🌚.
- Cloud to butt871 390 - Chrome extension that replaces occurrences of 'the cloud' with 'my butt'.
- Outcognito Mode - Incognito Mode for extroverts.
- NonAd Block - Blocks any content that is not an ad.
- Youtube Notch Mode - Youtube Notch Mode is a chrome extension that adds the ugly, black cut out seen at the top of the iPhone X to every Youtube video. Why? Because it's more beautiful.
- Pong-command68 4 - Pong is Not Ping.
- Alice - Alice sings when you mistakenly type al.
- - IrrvrsbleCmprssionForTxt.
- lolcat2k 105 - Rainbows and unicorns!
- evil.sh253 44 - Subtle and not-so-subtle shell tweaks that will slowly drive people insane.
- lolcommits4k 286 - Git-based selfies for software developers.
- sl334 67 - SL (Steam Locomotive) runs across your terminal when you type "sl" as you meant to type "ls".
- genact2k 72 - 🌀 A nonsense activity generator for your shell.
- fat - Expand your files.
- No More Secrets3k 173 - A command line tool that recreates the famous data decryption effect seen in the 1992 movie Sneakers.
- sudont - Grants superuser permission, then does nothing.
- Sudo-Productivity - Boost your "productivity" to the max! A productivity suite made for slackers by slackers.
- No Code - The best way to write secure and reliable applications. Write nothing; deploy nowhere.
- Filefile40 7 - File to keep track of all the files you have in your repo that end in "file" eg. Filefile.
- Xkcd Excuse - The easiest way to get your slacking excuse in hip xkcd format!
- Shrugapillar.js4 1 - A library for generating shrugapillars.